First Christian Church offers a variety of programs designed to meet the needs of the adults within our congregation, including several Sunday School classes. These classes offer a variety of Bible Study, reflection, group discussion, and spiritual development. All classes meet Sunday mornings at 9:30 a.m.
- Disciples Class – (Fellowship Wing) for adults of all ages who wish to focus on the books of the Bible
- Opportunity Class – (Opportunity Classroom) for older adults who discuss and debate important issues of life and faith.
- “The Sunday Times ” – (Church library) for any adults who enjoy discussing various books and issues important to the contemporary Christian life.
The Christian Women’s Fellowship (CWF) invites all women, those who are members of First Christian Church and those who are not, to come together in Christian fellowship. Our goal is to build together our faith, service and love for one another and for Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior. Our purpose is to provide opportunities for spiritual growth, creative ministry, enrichment and service to all women; to prepare women for participation in the total life of the church; and to relate to all women of the church. We currently have two CWF groups:
- The CWF Day Group meets at the church at 3:00 p.m. on the third Monday of the month, usually in the church library.
- The evening group, called Partners in Christ (PINC), usually meets on the third Tuesday of the month. The location varies.
The Christian Men’s Fellowship (CMF) promotes fellowship among all men through monthly meetings and special events. Monthly evening meetings include dinner and special guest speakers.
The CMF hosts the annual Fish Fry, Valentine’s Day celebration, and Mother’s Day meal. In addition, the men’s Lunch Bunch meets every Tuesday morning at 11:30 a.m. at Clemmons Kitchen for food and fellowship.